Saturday, July 13, 2013

It's Been a While...

7/13/13

OK. First, I apologize for taking this long to post another entry in our blog. I have been one busy small business owner. One reason for all my busyness has to do with the AWESOME events I've got planned for the month of July.

Being that Summer is now in full swing, and we're all trying to find more time to spend with our family and friends, why not stop in the coffee lounge for one (if not all) of the following upcoming events?

 Wednesday, July 17 @ 10:30am
MOMMY-N-ME: Paper Mosaic Craft

Being that I ADORE children of all ages, I try to make each weekly group activity unique, easy, and most of all FUN! I was also an art major so I'm a little biased when it comes to activities involving paper, paint, glue, scissors and all things messy---though I try to keep it clean as best I can. ;) This is a craft you and your kids will want to take home, hang on the wall and show off to all your friends and family who stop by. (To see who else is coming, CLICK HERE.) 


Friday, July 19 @ 7pm
KARAOKE NIGHT by DJ Dave Entertainment

Back by popular demand!!! We hosted a karaoke night in June, and before the night was over, everyone was asking when we would hold our next one. I hate to let anyone down, so I asked my friends at DJ Dave Entertainment if they could help me out and they happily obliged. You won't want to miss this! (To see who else is coming, CLICK HERE.)




Wednesday, July 24 @ 10:30am
MOMMY-N-ME: 'Kung Fu Panda' Movie Showing & Ninja Finger Puppet Craft

Besides arts & crafts, I LOVE movies. Put the two together and you've got guaranteed fun. Let the kids have fun with their ninja puppets while enjoying a funny Dreamworks' film. (To see who else is coming, CLICK HERE.)






Friday, July 26 @ 7pm
LIVE MUSIC by Victoria Saunders

Being the artsy people persons that we are, we love to support local artists and musicians. Victoria has sang here many times before and she always brings her talent and a crowd. Arrive early if you'd like a good seat. (To see who else is coming, CLICK HERE.)


 Wednesday, July 31 @ 10:30am
MOMMY-N-ME:Story & Craft Time

One of our sweet, loyal customers Faith volunteers to run Mommy-N-Me once a month. She ran our very first group after we opened the lounge two years ago. This week her theme is 'Going to the Beach'. To support a local author, check our her book HERE(To see who else is coming, CLICK HERE.)


That's all for now. I hope to see YOU ALL again soon.

 Ashlee Sasscer
Owner
Sixty-Six Beans Coffee Lounge
"Thirst for something more."

No comments:

Post a Comment

FB.Event.subscribe('edge.create', function(response) { // do something with response.session });